Russian scientists have shown that our DNA can actually be reprogrammed by words and certain frequencies. According to scientists only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA where researchers are pointing their investigations to, their plan is to review and classify it again and they hope to learn something very interesting in the process.The remaining 90% of the DNA is considered “junk DNA”, I know that many won’t agree with a term such as “Junk DNA” but let us continue. Interestingly couple of years ago, new formulas from Russian scientists, specialized in biophysics and molecular biology showed that 7 percent of our DNA has a higher purpose and is not in any way ‘junk’. According to newer studies, the human DNA is a biological internet far superior than any artificial.
Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his fellow scientists involved in the research exposed that, directly or indirectly, phoneme such as: clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self-healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies without cutting out and replacing single genes.
There are 6 main research points:
1) Two different branches of science were used and fused together; Linguistics and Genetics to explore the 90% of “Junk DNA”.2) Their results, findings and conclusions:Our DNA is not only responsible for building our body but also serves as data storage and communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. Researchers were able to find out that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA. Researchers also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. They were able to dine out that living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.” This means that they managed to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. The basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and language is of the same structure.
3) So how is this one? With the use of words and sentences, since words and sentences give out a vibrational frequency, like mantras or intonation of language.
4) The DNA substance in living tissue and not in vitro will always react to frequency vibration of the language, provided by the laser beams, AKA modulated light, and even radio waves, if of course, appropriate frequencies are used and selected for each substance you want to reschedule.
5) Scientifically explained:
Autogenous training is a psychotherapeutic technique based on passive concentration on physical sensations. It is closer to the meditation techniques than to those of suggestion or hypnosis. Hypnosis can have strong effects on humans and their bodies since it is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language.
Russian researchers worked on devices that could influence the cellular metabolism through proper radio frequencies and modulated light and thus repair genetic defects. Garjajev and his group succeeded in proving that with this method chromosomes damaged by x-rays, can be repaired and they even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it to another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome.
According to Garjajev and his research team, this experiment aimed at the potential of vibration and frequency waves on genetics, which are believed to have greater influence on the formation of organisms than the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.
It is known that Shamans, Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for a long time the potential of our body and mind, they have known that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. Now thanks to Garjajev and his team, this “theory” has been scientifically proven and tested. Each individual must work on the inner processes and maturity in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA. The relationship with the conscience of the individual, is the degree of vibration frequency and the ability to connect with DNA through meditation. It seems that after all, everything is connected.
6) The team of Russian scientists also discovered that our DNA can cause very disturbing patterns in a vacuum, which can lead to the production of magnetized wormholes. Wormholes are believed to be the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes. These are believed to be tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time.
Researchers state that this super communication process is more efficient in a relaxed state.
According to Garjajev and his team, stress, worry or a hyperactive intellect can prevent this DNA communication, thus making the information distorted and eventually useless.
In the book “Vernetzte Intelligenz” (Networked Intelligence), Grazyna Gosar and Franz Bludorf explain these connections.