Plant Intelligence and the Imaginal Realm: Beyond the Doors of Perception into the Dreaming of Earth
A manual for opening the doors of perception and directly engaging the intelligence of the Natural World
• Provides exercises to directly perceive and interact with the complex, living, self-organizing being that is Gaia
• Reveals that every life form on Earth is highly intelligent and communicative
• Examines the ecological function of invasive plants, bacterial resistance to antibiotics, psychotropic plants and fungi, and the human species
Scientific evidence for the continual presence of consciousness with or without connection to a living organism
• Examines findings on the survival of consciousness beyond life, including near-death experiences, after-death communication, and reincarnation
• Explains how this correlates precisely with cutting-edge physics theories on superstrings, information fields, and energy matrices
• Reveals how consciousness manifests in living beings to continue its evolution Read More
Naturally occurring DMT may produce prophecy-like states of consciousness and thus represent a bridge between biology and religious experience.
Reveals the striking similarities between the visions of the Hebrew prophets and the DMT state described by Strassman’s research volunteers.