The Ayahuasca Awareness Program is an initiative by the Spirit Vine Center in Bahia, Brazil. The program aims to help increase awareness of the potential of ayahuasca by sponsoring free ayahuasca retreats every month for up to 2 people who feel the call for spiritual development with ayahuasca and other methods. Our retreats are spiritually focused, we teach techniques to increase awareness, reconnect with the higher self, and to unblock our resources by transforming obsolete patterns of behavior that are no longer productive.
As part of the program, each participant is required to submit an article or video about ayahuasca, consciousness, meditation, spirituality, health, organic living or any other relevant topic. These articles and videos will be published on our website and all entries can be found on this page. To make this process fair and open, we will select the applicants whose entry receives the most social media interaction. The list will be updated regularly and we will announce the selected applicants in our monthly newsletter. Through this process we also aim to increase social awareness about ayahuasca and spirituality, so please share these pages with your circles.
Articles & Videos
Listed below are articles and videos submitted by applicants for the Ayahuasca Awareness Program:
- Stream of Conscious Play
- My Journey!
- Drink Pure Water for Spiritual Enlightenment
- Divine Love
- Stairway to Heaven
- The Call
- To the bereaving of my soul (these days of my abandons)
- Please Show Me the Way Home, Divine Mother Ayahuasca!
- Empathy is the Sacred Gateway to Consciousness
- Calling of the Mother
- Aurora’s Life Dance
- The theory of positive motion in emotion aka Catharsis
- Ayahuasca and the many benefits
- Despite what most of us have been lead to believe
- The Benefits of Living A Holistic Lifestyle
- Healing Wounds
- Ayahuasca: Strong Natural Medicine – A personal story
- As Above, So Below: Mental Alchemy Through Mindfulness
- Should I Live in Nature or in the City?
- Pursuit of Happiness
- Don’t Kill the Pain, its Trying to Help You!
- Traveling Into The Unknown On My Own
- If Your Words Are True
- Demystifying Meditation
- Ayahuasca Retreat Experience
- Mama Yaje: Healing for your soul
- How to Fill the Emptiness Inside Yourself?
- My Meeting with Ayahuasca
- The Use of Ayahuasca to Expand Mind and Consciousness
- One Step
- Mind Apnea
- A Chance for Rebirth: My Journey Towards My First Ayahuasca Experience
- My Awakening
- Eat Beans, Not Beings!
- Why I Must Dance for Love, Not Money
- Who Am I, Why Am I, What Am I Really Looking For?
- A Brief History of My Path
- Journey to My Heart with My Son and Ayahuasca
- The Internet, New Generations and a Growing Consciousness
- The Spiritual Journey of Enlightenment
- Benefits of Quitting Meat
- About Love
- Be The Change
- Elizabeth Vince – About Love
- Danny Hansen – The Internet, New Generations And A Growing Consciousness
- Vicky Smith – Eat Beans, Not Beings!
- Danny & Vicky’s Experience
- Letitia Preduca – Journey To My Heart With My Son And Ayahuasca
- Katie Hemmingway – Traveling Into The Unknown On My Own
- Elsa Kostic – Don’t Kill The Pain, It’s Trying To Help You!
- Florence Wittlin – Calling of the Mother
- Sandra Sneiderman – Empathy is the Sacred Gateway to Consciousness
- Jing Jing Ding – Please Show Me the Way Home, Divine Mother Ayahuasca!